Are you viewed as an industry expert? Would you like to be?
- Have ideas or programs that have been successful in your organization?
- Have a desire to increase your professionalism?
- Want to earn points toward your CMP?
- Want to be recognized among your peers?
- Want to give back to the meeting industry and to MPI-Wisconsin Chapter?
If so, then MPI-Wisconsin Chapter seeks your expertise as a content provider for our Agenda Magazine.
We are seeking members to contribute interesting, educational and engaging articles for upcoming issues of The Agenda magazine.
Our editorial calendar topics are below:
- March/April - Technology
- May/June - Special Events
- July/August - Destinations
- September/October - Unconventional Meetings
- Nov/Dec - Midwest Destinations
Other topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Case Studies & Personal Experiences
Marketing & Sales Strategies
Management & Leadership
Meeting Operations & Logistics
Speaker selection, topics & tips
If you are interested in contributing your time and talents to The Agenda magazine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your topic ideas and/or written articles.
The Agenda editors will review and edit all articles for length and clarity, so you do not need to be a professional writer. You simply need to have an interest in a specific topic.
For your planning, upcoming issue deadlines are always two months before the release month of the issue (i.e. the deadline for the May/June issue is always March 1).
Thank YOU for contributing!